- durable and resistant foam
- high safety
- solid and long-lasting coating
- round flexible glass fibre core rod
- secure protection due to a Kevlar reenforcement at the core rod tip
- closed cell foam which does not rupture
Attention: The colors of the crossguard and the pommel may vary in the colors gold (50%), silver (30%) and bronze (20%).
The specified length of the Larp weapon indicates the total length and may slightly differ. If the products contains parts with wood look, the colors of it may vary between light brown (20%), brown (50%), dark brown (20%) and ebony (10%). The leather wrapping of the handles comes in the colors black (70%) or brown (30%).
The manufacturer recommends to use for maintaining and to increase the durability of the product. LARP weapons should be protectet from extreme and long-term insolation. Remove heavy soiling with water to retain the protective coating of the weapon.